SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1937 McCormick Deering Bulldozer

Eric Hancz My dad owns a rusted but complete 1937 McCormick Deering Bulldozer and is interested in selling it. Could anybody help us where we might market the dozer and what might be a realistic price for selling it?
bontai Joe Ebay would be a good place. If the motor starts, figure it'll bring somewhere near $1000, If the motor is siezed, figure $600-700. If you can get it running AND moving at all, then figure over $1000 to $1200. I am assuming that although rusty, the tin work is free of holes, the track is in one piece, and the motor block isn't cracked.
Eric Hancz Thanks for your input. It looks like it might be worth more if we were to scrap it for its steel. I'll let my dad know and see what he wants to do with it. Thanks again.
bontai Joe Before you scrap it, you should get more input that just me. For all I know, you particular machine has a rare feature that an expert will pick up on that I know nothing about. My guestimates were based on what I see similar stuff sell for on Ebay.
Eric Hancz I'll search a little bit more. There's just not a lot of information on McCormick Deering. I really appreciate your help on this.
jerry walker when are you looking to get rid of it i am intrested in the dozer

Eric Hancz
Re: 1937 McCormick Deering Bulldozer

Jerry,

Thanks for your interest. My dad has a 1937(?) McCormick Deering TA40 dozer . The tractor ran up until the day they parked it. The reason it was parked is because the hydraulics gave out on it. I've included a picture of the dozer. You're also welcome to call me at 214-548-5949, or call my father, Gene Hancz, at 574-288-1565.

Thanks,

Eric

William Riha I don't know how much you will get with the scrap prices dropping so low, plus the cost of preparing for scrap. If you take it in whole then the price is even lower. Plus the labor to peform such tasks.

Where is the crawler located Indiana or Texas?

I would be interested in the crawler also. I am sure though that Jerry will get it first.

Leslie P DeVille I am interested IN finding out more about the dozier, because I have 2 of them.
One has a starter an the other is a crank start.
I will send pix's of them when I get my computer working.
I go by the name Les Or mountainman too my friends.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: