Antique Baler

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Antique Baler

Lewis I have an antique hay baler Mfg by Turner Machine co. of Statesville, NC. I know nothing about this baler except it is very old. A picture posted on LLoyd Fleming photos at pbase.com is very similar to this piece of equipment. In comparing the baler with the one in the photo, it is apparent that parts of it are missing. Unless someone expresses am interest in this baler I will take it to the salvage yard for scrap in the next few weeks. Located in Cetral Virginia. You may contact me via email.
Anita Hudson I also have an old hay baler made by Turner Company of Statesville, NC. I asked my mother-in-law if she knew if her husband bought it or his dad and she said that his dad did so it would be about a 1930's to 1940. It is parked in our field next to the highway and people are always inquiring about it. Just last week a man from Texas called about it and offered $50.00. We said no because it would bring approximately considerable more than for junk. I think it is all there but it is rusty. I would also like to find someone that would be interested in it. This baler is in Mt. Judea, Arkansas
bontai Joe based on what I see at auctions and on the web, old implements bring modest amounts of money unless they are complete, original, and in working condition. Stuff I see that's rusted up & missing parts tends to be worth scrap value unless you are lucky enough to find someone that needs parts for his rusty non working implement.
joe dale harshaw I have come up with this bailer and would like to sale it. For 1000.bucks.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: