Help getting to tractor shows, GPS?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Help getting to tractor shows, GPS?

Old Chipper I've learned a lot from reading this forum. So I thought I might ask all you well-informed folks another question.
We want to get a GPS system. We like to haul our tractors to the shows, which is often in an area we are not familar with and we like to travel with our 5th wheel. I'm also involved in genealogy, which means I'm often looking for old homesteads or family cemeteries. If possible I would like a system that could be used for both. Would like stay below $500.00 if possible! I need the system to allow me to get the coordinates of an old tractor, cemetery or old cabin, so others could find them. I don't care much about weigh as long it is less than a pound. I have no need for MP3, cell phone and other bells, whistles. I welcome any of your comments or suggestions, Pro or con.
thanks very much!

bontai Joe As far as finding tractor shows, most have websites and from the info there, you can use google maps to locate the shows easier than using a GPS system. I have no idea what coordinates to give you for any of the tractor shows I go to, but I can direct you to maps on the web. As to finding the other treasures you mentioned, I have no experience with using a GPS for that.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: