Farmall Identification and specs

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Farmall Identification and specs

Thaddeus Say I am trying to find out what type of Farmall tractor my grandfather had. I really need the overall weight since I am going to trailer it but am unsure of weight. It's a Farmall, the model # is not legible on the tag but the serial # is FA45895. I think it's a '41 Farmall A but how can I tell? The overall length is 104" and it's 60" wide at the outside of the rear tires?
farmm
look up tractordata dot com under Farmall A

The weight listed is with installed wheel weights, an A was more like 2300lbs bare, no weights added.

leonard wood hello there would like to no reg number and info about my grey fergusion thank you the code on the plate on top of bonnet is tef 503335

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: