Baird antique plow tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Baird antique plow tractor

Doug Lackie I have what appears to be a 1940's or 50's tractor.It has a front mounted 1 cyl.motor and is belt driven.It is steered by a rod that comes up over the motor from the front and moves from side to side.It has a spring steel mounted seat and a steel harrowing plow attached to the rear.I would like to get some input on the value of something like this.Photos available.
Clark Dowless It sounds like you have a Baird Beaver Rining Tractor. They were produced from 1942-1962. There were 3 models: B, Wt, Wst. The Wst had a tiller steering also but it was stationary. At the end of the tiller steering in front was a gear box and a steering wheel on the other. Acccording to MR. Charles in the engineering dept. at the Baird Machine Co., they produced less than 5,000 of these tractors over the 20 year period. I have 3 of these tractors. A good running tractor in good shape with no equipment could run from 250.00 to 1000.00. This is what I have found in my experience in the last 2 years.
larry mccurry Yes I have a Baird tractor and the # of is 4470-128 I was wandering what year it was.It has a wisconsin engine on the tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: