FIAT 25c and 50C crawler tractors

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

FIAT 25c and 50C crawler tractors

Dean SCHUBERT G'day All. Yes I have a FIAT 25CI Crawler tractor with linkage AND A FIAT 50C crawler Tractor with a blade. I am seeking information on both these units, AND to make contact with other owners of these units in Australia. My intention is to restore these as a pair. Need BIG help on injectors of the 50C, AND motor parts AND/OR manual for the 25CI.
ANY information would beMOST greatly appreciated.
Thanks DeaN S. CLARE S.A.

des aylett hi dean
I am wrecking 2 25c crawlers, heaps of parts available. I also have a 351 hillsider in good condition.

mick odering hey how is the fiat resto going,i have a 50c crawler i am restoring as well and have the same troubles with injectors. do you have any leads in regards tofinding any? cheers
mick

tim burns G'day i have fiat om50 with angle tilt blade and rippers.Just done hydraulic cylinder seals and cup seals,replaced valve guides laped valves and replaced head gasket.Starts much easier and blade doesn't creep anymore.
paul I have a 50c crawler tractor (3 cyclinders), can anyone help me where to find a workshop manual in english
Garrie I am just about to purchase a 50ci.
I will be looking for any info on this if anyone can help

tim brown hi i have a fiat 55c or r not sure which, we are
looking to sell it. we are in S.A if you know any one wanting to buy one please make contact. regard tim

michael perrett looking for parts for a fiat fl4 40ca crawler tractor namely injectors
Cameron Clarke Hi
I am after torque settings for big end and main bearing for Fiat 25c motor. This is for the 351c motor which is same motor as the 25c.
Am intersted in parts from Des's wrecking 25c tractors.

Sam Just met a bloke yesterday in Stratford Victoria with a 25c. He was told there's only about 5 in Aust.
anyhow he did have a lot of trouble getting parts for it so if anyone is still wrecking them and would like to pass there info on to me that would be helpful.

I actually have a few used & reconditioned fiat crawler and dozer parts for sale if anyone's interested.

These are the models:
411c based on the 411R wheel tractor engine
50ci based on the 513R wheel tractor engine
50ci based on the 650 wheel tractor engine
70ci & AT7C
80ci/AT7D

Look me up Lindenowbulldozer.com which is my contracting site. Thanks.

Sam The site name is actually lindenowbulldozers.com, thanks
BOB Burns Looking for tracks and drive sprockets to suit 50 CI
Steering clutches
Thanks Bob Burns

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above Exactly As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: