Help Identify this tractor....

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Help Identify this tractor....

Max Kinkaid
I have a photo of a tractor that I would like to identify. It is faded red in color. The engine appears to be a single-cylinder Kohler or Briggs & Stratton. On front of the engine is a chain-drive pulley possibly connected to a starter which is mounted above the engine. Also in front of the engine and behind the grill is a huge battery....probably a 6 volt. There is no radiator as the engine is obviously air-cooled. To the rear of the engine is a set of huge belt pulleys possibly connecting to the huge differential under the drivers seat somehow. In front and to the right of the steel drivers seat is what appears to be an open tool box with a metal ID tag attached. (illegible stampings) The rear tires appear to be of the regular "Farm Tractor" size....as opposed to garden tractor size. Although not completely visible, I believe the front-end has a single tire. Can someone help me identify this strange tractor Please?
Thanks, Max

bontai Joe Can you e-mail me the photo at bontaijoe@yahoo.com

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: