New Deutz D3006 Owner and First Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

New Deutz D3006 Owner and First Tractor

Marc Masnor Sadly, I need to know how to fill the hydraulic fluid. The tractor has had several hydraulic leaks and probably needs more fluid. I'd like to drain the fluid and replace it because it looks to have water in the fluid. There are two bolts under the front of the seat that look like they could be fill locations. I have been able to loosen one, but I'm unable to fill fluid - the hole just fills and doesn't drain. I can't get the other bolt out. I did loosen a valve at the same location and tried to fill fluid through the valve. It took fluid, but the process was so slow, about an ounce every 10 seconds or so.

Any help in finding the drain plug would be appreciated too.

Also, I'm sure it needs new filters for fuel, oil, and air. Online shopping for filters has not been productive yet. I do need to get engine model and part numbers, but the tractor is an hour away, for now.

Most of the leaks are fixed, except a fuel leak at the filter location.

Any help would be much appreciated.

mike almond try deutz oldtimer forum, its in german ! but some speak english if you ask nicely .
John Reichenberger If you haven't found the help you were looking for give Ward Brothers a call 1-800-572-0297 tell them the model and your problem and they should be able to help remedy the situation.
Donald Edwards First, the fill cap is located right behind seat, you need to slide seat all the way forward and you will see cap under the seat,there is a hydraulic filter located right below the seat on the right side, there are three bolts that hold it down, there is no engine oil filter but there is a screen you need to clean, remove the filter cap on the right side of the engine on the front,lower part of the engine, the cap is around three inches in Diameter with one bolt through the center. You can get the hydraulic filter by going online and finding "Deutz Tractor Dealership Locater" and their parts people will send you the filter.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: