1945 Shaw Du-All Tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1945 Shaw Du-All Tractor

Sandy in Oklahoma My dad has a Shaw Du-all tractor and I was wondering if someone could tell me what it is worth? I think it was made around 1945. We have used it every year except this one. The tires are good and have a lot of tread. I can supply a picture if necessary. This is what it says on the plate. Shaw Manufacturing Company
Du-All Tractors and Power Mowers
Model No. R12T
Made in USA Galesburg, Kansas
How much do ya think he should ask for it?

bontai Joe Sight unseen, it would be nearly impossible to quote a value.... anywhere from $500 to $2000 or more, depending on how well it runs, is it complete and original? Are any gages and lights missing? Is it still a 6 volt system? Any dents in the sheet metal? Rusted through spots? Your location can affect price as well. It will be easier to sell in Indiana, Ohio, or some other more populated state with a past farming history than say the northern provinces of Canada.
lynda abbot My dad was an avid tractor fam - unfortunately he died several years ago. There is a person, Cliff Bridgeford on Nesenkeag Rd in Litchfield NH that has a "Shaw Club". His number 603/ 424-7003 If this helps any!!
Lynda

Emad I have a Shaw Du-All R12T tractor along with a bunch of random implements including a sickle bar mower, a plow, and some other things that I can't identify. I think the previous owner has also made some modifications to the tractor to add a live PTO. Anyway, does anybody have information on the tractor or the implements? I would appreciate any pictures especially if they show any of the implements attached.

Thanks!!

brian wilcox Would be interested in Shaw if you get a price . Where are you located ? I live 20 miles south of Wichita Ks . Thanks
Randy Do u still have the shaw tractor?
Clide Shaw I saw your posting. Do you still have this tractor? I am from just south of Galesburg. I am looking for one to restore an keep in family sence my name is Shaw! Could you e-mail me am lett me know?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: