WILDCATCREEK ANTIQUE TRACTOR & ENGINE CLUB

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

WILDCATCREEK ANTIQUE TRACTOR & ENGINE CLUB

Amanda The Wildcat Creek Antique Tractor & Engine Club is hosting in conjunction with the Greentown Lyons Club a show Memorial Day Weekend, May 25th - 28th. This is our 1st annual show and we are featuring Minneapolis-Moline tractors, Russell Steam Engines and Indiana built Gas Engines. We have beautiful grounds with many buildings for vendors to set up indoors or out, a grandstand (we are still lining up for tractor pulls), horse arena, and an authentic pioneer village. We are hauling in about 10 steam engines, gas engines, oil field engines, tractors and other various antique equipment. We will have a souvenir stand selling shirts and other items, food vendors, flea markets and a swap meet area. We are planning a tractor drive around Greentown, children’s games, tractor & steam engine games, a daily parade and having a toy show in the block/metal building. I also have lined up performances from The Hoosier Strings, cloggers and other entertainers. There will be camping with electricity available and modern restrooms and showers. Admission to the show is $6 and children 12 and under are free. I would appreciate any help that you can offer in advertising this to your club members. My home e-mail is Blondie18524@aol.com , cell #271-4336 and home 574-699-6644, feel free to pass that information around to anyone. Please let me know if you have any additional questions. Thank you!!

Norman York
Re: WILDCATCREEK ANTIQUE TRACTOR & ENGINE CLUB

I would like information on membership, meetings, etc. We live in Greentown and recently purchased a 1940 John Deere B (Johnny Popper).
Boys and their toys.............

Thanks

Hebert Debora Good day ,
I will like to make inquiry about the under listed below parts.
kindly advice on there unit's prices and the availability,if you can source,for supply.

JOHN DEERE
OIL FILTER RE57394
FAN BLADE RE47519
MARINE RADAR
Furuno Marine radar 1834

HOPE TO READ FROM YOU ASAP SO THAT I CAN FORWARD MY CREDIT
CARD INFORMATION TO CHARGE FOR THE TOTAL AMOUNT OF MY ORDER

THANKS YOU

Dr COLAN J.ROBERT Dearest,
From media advert placement I was made to understand that in your country there is good return from investments. Therefore I want to invest / establish in your country. I will provide the whole money for the investment. If possible to have a joint business venture with you so that my interest and status shall be protected.
I am hereby soliciting for your indigenous support to this effect.

I want you to suggest a good business in your country where I can invest the sum of $20million usd, Like buying of property, real estate, shares, hotels/lodges, shopping complex for rental, etc.
The profits that will accrue from the investments will be shared by me and you on a negotiable and agreed terms.
Awaiting your reply.
Best regards,
Dr COLAN JOHN ROBERT

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: