What year and model is it ?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

What year and model is it ?

Bob Rabel I just purchased a farmall and was told it was a '56 Super C. The serial # 12270 J is clearly visable indicates it is a '48 C It has a diferent hood than most I have seen (the side has a resessed pannel not the body line from the gas tank to the grille) 4 cyl gas engine,10x36 rear wheels and only one front wheel. I can send pics through E-mail contact me at bobrabel@hotmail.com Thanks for any info !
bob rabel casting # are all A's except on motor & trans theese are both B's Also the block is stamped wit 27470 is this number ment to match the SN ? I have found yhe C 123 on the motor How long did they make the Super C ? the A & B castings '55 & '56 but my book says they stoped making the Super C in '54 ? STILL CONFUSED ?

bontai Joe I'm basically a Deere guy, but I enjoy a good mystery as well, and I've tried to find an answer for you, but can't seem to find anything conclusive. Just wanted you to know that you weren't being ignored, I just don't have a good answer.
deere_wrencher
think you have an early model c before the super c

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: