Info seek

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Info seek

Kevin Newell
> I just bought an old farmall and I am trying to find out the exact year
> model etc.
> I have looked at serial # charts and while the series of digits seems to
fit 1946 it has no letter PREfix But instead a Letter SuFFIX , unlike the
> descriptions given. Also the ID # plate seems to be in a very different place than described on web sights I have visited.
> I am hoping you can help me nail down some of these particulars.
> Thank you for putting up with this imposition.,
>
> The ID plate (sitting in the seat ) is on the right all the way forward
to
> the radiator. It is bordered in black and has International Harvester
> stamped on it along with the IH logo. The serial # is 235879 J .
> Thank you for your assistance,
> Kevin Newell
> email sachixieng@cs.com
>
sammy the RED J = Rockford Clutch.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: