getting informations about tractor model B450

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

getting informations about tractor model B450

nadeem muzaffar I am strugling in getting parts of tractor B450
Nadeem Muzaffar pakistan.
manuel : I am strugling in getting parts of tractor B450
: Nadeem Muzaffar pakistan.

Nadeem,
As far as I know the B450 was a British made machine. It had the same motor as the IH 564, B614, M, BM, BW6, W6 tractors & BTD6 & BTD640 dozers.
Hope this helps.
Manuel

Richard Spencer : : I am strugling in getting parts of tractor B450
: : Nadeem Muzaffar pakistan.
:
: Nadeem,
: As far as I know the B450 was a British made machine. It had the same motor as the IH 564, B614, M, BM, BW6, W6 tractors & BTD6 & BTD640 dozers.
: Hope this helps.

: Manuel
Nadeem If you email me with the parts you need for
your INTERNATIONAL B450 I may be able to find
someone to supply them.
The B450 was made in England from 1958 until
1970. It was fitted with the BD264D engine and
rated at 52--55 horse power. This engine was fitted
to the BMD. SUPER BMD, SUPER BWD6,BTD6 and BTD640
tractors all built in the UK. To the best of my
knowledge it was never used in USA built machines.
I worked a B450 during the 1960s and in many
peoples opinion, including mine it was a very
fine tractor and better than the B614 which was
meant to succeed it. The B614 was fitted with the
BD281 engine and rated at 62.5 horse power.
Regards, Richard.

sergio lopez : : I am strugling in getting parts of tractor B450
: : Nadeem Muzaffar pakistan.

:
: Nadeem,
: As far as I know the B450 was a British made machine. It had the same motor as the IH 564, B614, M, BM, BW6, W6 tractors & BTD6 & BTD640 dozers.
: Hope this helps.
: Manuel

hello manuel a al that l now is a complete diferent tractor diesel motor four cilinders disck brakes 3 point hitch live hidraulics 5 speds he is misteiken whit the american version that uses the same power plant as the trctors he mensioned depends where you live to find parts and what you need l found parts for my ractor in mexico on valle hermoso tamaulipas there is a tractor parts store they carried evrything you need for vintage tractors feel free to i mail mel give to you more details

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Optional Link URL:
Link Title:
Optional Image URL:

Name:
Email: