bison tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

bison tractor

david wilson any information i could get about a bison tractor about the size of a ford 8 n would be appreciated
wayne renfroe david,i also have a bison tractor.the new name is shenniu built by hubei tractor plant china.there is a distributor in red bay alabama.they have parts/service books and have most parts in stock.i have lost their card,will get it for you next week if you cact find it on the net. good luck--i really enjoy mine.
Ono Olivieri I wanted to buy a used Bison from a dealer here in Eugene, OR and also was looking for where to get parts. I had a friend of mine in China call the factory in Hubei. They don't have anyone in the US that can service and provide parts. You have to get parts directly from the factory in Hubei, China. Their telephone number is +86-714-531-7731... 15 hours ahead!

Good luck.

Ono Olivieri

burt sunderland i have a bison mod 11 25hp 4wd. ineed the books on it.please call me at 580 225 3425 or e mail me burtandwanda@otmail.com thanks very much. i love this little tractor.
horizon implements ltd. i an also looking for a parts suppler for a bison 25 tractor. i need a conplete steering box for a 4 w.d. unit. please forward any info to us.
thanks sherman

David Parker Please Send Me info I have a bison Tractor to that I need parts for
Allen Spurlock I have an opportunity to purchase a 25hp Bison tractor with no attachments. The gentleman assures me that attachments are will fit from other companies. Does anyone know if this true and if so how hard ar they to get.
Any help on this topic will help. I don't want to waste my time or money.

Thanks
Allen

Larry Atkins Allen I to have a 650g satoh WE hooked up a set of ford double bottom plows they work great. SO I would say any 3 point hitch item should work.
phillip i have 1986 bison diesel tractor would know what kind of hydraulic oil &gear oil to use thanks phillip

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: