Case Model D.I. Military Version

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Case Model D.I. Military Version

Mike Nelson My father bought a case tractor that has a army corp of engineer plate on it. As far as i know the serial number for this tractor is 5516079 it si rubber tired tractor. Here is the registration number also 865972. If there is any1 out there that can pooint me in the right direction to find out more info about this tractor i would appreciate it
Andrew Williams Mike,
I don't know if you will get this or not since it has been so long since you posted the message but i just read it today so here is what I know. We have a Case DI military model we bought in the late 80s from a city/county auction. It is a 1942 model and we got it for $400.00 It was painted yellow but had a coat of olive drab over the original orange. We had to spend a little on it but it has been going good ever since. We painted it orange and use it for farm work and pulling logs.
It was used at an airport/base in the 40s and later the air national guard and the county for a plane tug and mowing grass. It had been sitting up afew years when we bought it but one of the national guard guys got it running for the auction. My father drove it home after the sale and wh have been usung it since if you have any questions just ask. Andy

mdhammer i would like to buy a Case military tractor - do you know where I could get one? thanks!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: