Tractor Insurance

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Tractor Insurance

Pat Shriver Is there a company that insures antique tractors for both comprhensive and liability when being used in a parade? Most homeowners companies consider them personal property but only cover liability esposures while on premise and will only cover them for anmed perils which is not collision or overturn.
Thanks

Mark barmby i have just turned 16 i i would like to purchus a clasical tractor and i was after a prices to insure a tractor like fordson major
Dan Mangeot Hagerty Insurance Company will insure antique tractors. It is a stated value policy.
Keith Stewart Pat,

Hagerty Insurance. It's a stated value policy. It covers the tractor to and from shows, and while out on the road just like a passenger car.

Paul Stebleton Hagerty writes Agreed Value, if my barn burns down I get what I insure it for. So if my Oliver is a total loss I get the full $5,000 for it. I also get liability coverage so I don't have to worry when I leave my property or if I trailer it to a show. It's Great!
Matthew Tranter I'm in the same boat. Can we get insurance?
Lois Dohms I have a 1937 John Deere B and a 1948 Leader tractor that i would like to know about insurance when the tractors are away from the property. I go to parades and Antique Shows so would like to have them covered for possible damage, Thanks
Stephanie I'm looking for insurance on my 2003 John Deere Tractor, Model 4210, including implements. Total value $25,000. Anyone know of an insurance company that will insure this?
haroldflood Hi I Have a 1955 john deere modle 60 farm tractor and i was told i need to get insurance to cover the tractor while hauling it and also in parades. Please e-mail me or call me at 815-685-7617. Thanks harold.
Tom Smithson I would like to have a quote on Liability Insurance for a l945 John Deere B tractor that will be hauled to shows and used in parades. I don't know the appropriate value but would estimate its value at approximately $3,000. Thanks for your time.
Lanie Roberts I need to buy insurance for a 2004 John Deere tractor. My homeowners only covers tractor while on my property. Where can I buy insurance for a tractor. I think it is a 5210. Thanks for your help. Lanie
Pat Truax What is the prupose of listing these comments such as Tom Smithson,Lanie Roberts ect if we can't view the answers.
Mike Elam Continental Western Insurance Company writes a special policy for antique tractors. You can find information about them at www.cwgcollectorcar.com.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: