adams leaning wheel grader

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

adams leaning wheel grader

Jon I have a adams leaning wheel grader, model # 104 sn#172, wondering what the value of this piece of equipment is worth, believe it is late 50's model, has a 10' blade. This machine was in the field less than 5 years ago and is in good condintion.
Nick Schmidt Jon,

I was just wandering if you had any responses to your question. I also have an Adams leaning wheel grader #10 but I believe it is quite a bit older, sn #8786. Do you have any advice for me to find more information on the value, or even a buyer? Thanks

polle I have a grader also. I found the name adams leaning wheel grader on it. Where do I look for the model and serial numbers on it? It was my fathers, and his fathers before that. My father receintly passed away and I am trying to find out about this piece.
Thanks for any help

tina i also have a grader model 104 serial L172 or maybe L173 can't tell for sure.does anyone know how to find the value of an item like this?when we bought our farm 11 yrs. ago it was here.it's very rusty but complete and we've been abl to move it several times with a tractor.thanks for any help
donna duncan We have a adams leaning wheel grader #10 and we want to know about how much is it worth. Any info would be appreciated. My father passed away and someone is inquiring about buying it.

thanks
donna

Bertie Hunsiger I have an Adams scarifier #23 serial # SC1016 that I would like info on. It is in working order. It has a GM diesel engine.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: