David Friday 1948 Tractor for sale

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

David Friday 1948 Tractor for sale

Eleanor Panek I have a 1948 Friday tractor that I would like to sell. I can email photo if you are interested. Not sure where to list it for sale that will get good coverage.

Blessings,

ellie

Eleanor Panek The tractor must me a 1949 as the serial number
is 4914. We have an extra motor and the fenders that belong to it. It has a 2 speed rear end and PTO on it. The motor is ceased up.

TOMMY HALL DO YOU STILL HAVE TRACTOR,IF SO WHAT IS ASKING PRICE AND LOCATION. COULD YOU EMAIL PICTURES? THANKS,TOMMY
TOMMY HALL DO YOU STILL HAVE TRACTOR ? WHERE IS IT LOCATED AT?
WHAT IS PRICE? THANKS,TOMMY

David Pyle Ran across an old adv. for a Friday tractor. If you still have it, I would like to talk to you about it. Thank you so much for your time. Dave
Cal W. Wondering what old Friday Tractors are worth. We have 2.
Tom angelo I am looking for a rear end for a friday tractor if anyone has one or an old tractor with a two speed rear end please contact me

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: