International Harvester Planter Parts

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

International Harvester Planter Parts

Chris Ford Looking for a source for useable parts for a McCormick C-251 Drill Planter, specifically the fertilizer hoppers and dispensing mechanisms. I ahv mnual with part numbers. Any help is appreciated
Thomas Smitherman Wanted to see if you have these two parts for my planter and what they cost if you do?
464336r1, 621729r1

don lietz I am looking for hoppers for a 185 IH planter. (small round) New or used. thanks
Charlie Huckaby I am in need of the bottom part of an old international planter, part # CPB 5152

will appreciate any help you can give my,

Thanks, Charlie

John Shipley I need the plastic or nylon paddle distributor from the IHC herbicide applicator...for IHC 285 planter...505-873-8689
Reese I'm looking for international harvester 295 hopper bottom preferably corn bottoms
Steve Depinet I have a 900 planter and I need the top half of the seed hopper, the hopper is quack and losing air.
Jose Rodriguez looking for the v-style clamps that attach to the bar
Jose Rodriguez looking for the v-style clamps that attach to the bar
kenneth clark I am looking for parts for a model c 278 or c 280 side mounted 2 row planter for a super C farmall I mostly need parts for the running gear on the ground but would be interested in seed plates for the poax and the duplex seed hoppers

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: