Buyer from UK ask more than Sale price!

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Buyer from UK ask more than Sale price!

Dallas Shields I have been ask by mikehuber456@yahoo.com to cash a check for 4000.00 and take out the price of my 1953 F CUB Farmall of 1250.00 and give his man the remainder for transportation and shipping to the UK.

This sounds like the ones we have been warned about?

Please Advise.

Dallas

Buck You are correct, sounds like a scam to me. Tell the buyer to send his man the check and let him pay you in cash. His man can keep the remainder and ship the tractor.
Michele This is what I received regarding his desire to purchase my 1995 Monte Carlo- sight-unseen!

Thanks for your correspondence and for the briefing about the car, it looks okay and clean,including the color looks great, as for the offer it's okay with me.
Considering the details of the car, I will be taking it for your asking price $2600CDN so let's seal a deal at that price and Consider it already sold to me but the issue now is that i do not live in the Canada am based in Belgium and so i will not be able to come down and inspect it but i am very much satisfied with the pics

Immediately i saw your reply, i thought of a way out and thank God it works, i talk to my associate in the US to issued the payment to you on my behalf telling him i've gotten the car i will like to buy and that he should make my funds $4500CDN available in payment of some fuel equipments i supplied to him and he assured me he would make the payments available by Canadian Money Order cheque, I will instruct him to get the cheque across to you and as soon as you receive the payments i would want you to get it cashed.

As soon as you are through with this you would need to deduct the amount for the car $2600CDN from the total of $4500CDN and send the remaining balance to my reputable shipper which will cover for the shippment of the car and some other consignment which i bought via Western Union Money Transfer who will be coming over for the pickup and also handle the necessary transfer titles on my behalf.

I will like to have the following details below:
1)FULL NAME that will be written on the cheque
2)ADDRESS
3)PHONE NUMBER BOTH MOBILE AND LAND PHONE so that i can forward it to my associate to make the payment right away. My reputable shipper would be responsible for the pickup.

Hope to hear from you. Thanks

Mike............

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: