power king

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

power king

craig Iam looking at a power king tractor 1618(52830) the engine does not run no compression? but turns over.18 hp kolher cast iron engine.where can I find engine parts,also the hydraulic valve is froze,its been sitting outside 5 years does anybody sell parts, or anything interchange with another make? thanks craig.
Carl Tunich If you have an engine compression guage you can check the engine. If when you put some oil in the cylinder and the compression goes up then it is the rings. If the compression stays low then it is the valves.

I take it by "the valve is froze" that you can't move it. The valve stem probably has rust on it. You may be able to polish the rust off. Otherwise you should be able to find a valve that works at a hydraulics store. May not get an exact replacement, but should be able to find one that works.

bontai Joe If memory serves me correctly, that is a single cylinder cast iron block Kohler? If so , then parts should be available from any place that represents Kohler (a lot of auto parts stores also sell Kohler and Briggs). You can also try the following web sites for more info:

http://www.powerking.info/?source=overture

http://www.powerkingtractor.com/

http://www.mccarthyplace.com/home/powerking.html

edward doll I NEED A SNOW PLOW TO FIT MY TRACTOR THANKS.
Andy Chambliss Last year I came across a Power King 2418. It had been outside for about 6 years. My sons and I took it completely apart and did a thourgh restoration. Every part of the tractor works in top knotch performance. One thing is we can not figure out how the stablizer chains work or how it was origionay designed to lock so the Equipment don't sway.Thanks Andy Chambliss or Marianna Fl.
joe looking for snow plow for 2418 power king
Lynn Simmons i have a power king 2418 needs a lot of work i an going to restore it. i need (2)back tires 8.3x24. i need all of the Decal. i have a new 18hp motor. and the old 18hp motor if you need a old motor no crank or rod or piston. block and head is good. head is good to run. you can e-mail me at (lynnasimmons@att.net) thank you. ps. my typeing is bad so just bere with me.
jerry strain I need a hood for seral # 37361, can anyone help.
Ed Orr Looking for head for Kohler K361 for PK1618. If anyone has one interested in selling, please email me at valvolineford6@hotmail.com

Thanks.
Ed

C.B. Cline I need decals for Power King 2418
Source???

John What would be the value of a 18 Hp Power King Model 1618 with 487 Hrs. on it ? It is in good cond. with just a litte surface rust. The owner say's that it is about 8 yrs old. It has a Ser # of 01812-10064. So whats it worth and what is the year of the unit ?? Thanks in advance John
Mark Russell I have 2 Power King Tractors, a 1971 or 1972 14 Hp and a 1973 2414 14 HP. Both have K321s 14 HP engines and are in good to very good condition. Need to know how to remove the front electric P.T.O. clutch from the front of the engine so that I can pull the flywheel!
Mark Russell Anyone know the proper wiring setup for a Kohler electronic ignition with trigger, no points, no magneto?
Rommie i have a 1616 sn 60792 Power KIng, i need books that tell me how to mout a mower deck and how to mount a snow plow. thanks for anybodys help,,

Leo I am having the same problem on my 1978 14 HP. Has anyone come up with a solution? Would appreciate hearing about it if they have. Thanks.
javahjoeo
Re: power king

I can answer your questions on Power King Tractors. If I am unable to answer, I have friends that can. Email I'll be glad to help. The Kohler K-361 engine is no longer being built, and the cyl heads are no longer made. I have a 1980, 1618, with the Kohler K-361 engine, and have spare parts for my PK. No engine parts for sale at this time. javahjoeo, MIO, P K Junky, aka Don zip 46902

Greg J I am inquiring what pump to buy that will upgrade my hydraulics and run my FEL more efficiently. I have been using the stock pump for the 3 pt and it works great surprisingly. Just a bit slow. Any insight would be great. Thanks in advance.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: