Mighty Might

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Mighty Might

Charity I am trying to help out my nieghbor. He owns a 1946? Mighty Might. I am not sure who made this tractor but he is in search of a clutch and pressure plate for it. Because I have nothing more to go on that what he knows(might might 1946) I am totally at a loss for where to look. Any hlep I can get would be GREATLY appreciated.
Austin Charity,
The Jaques (Pronounced Jakes)Mighty Mite Tractor was made by The Jaques Power Saw Company in Denison Texas
right after WW2 untill around 1950. They were then for a while made under the name "Farmaster" and at some point later sold out to the Frazer Garden Tractor & Equipment Company. Parts are hard to come by, you just have to watch the net and hope you get lucky. I have one that's a model #10 with serial #2710. Depending on how much is needed to make his operable he may be better off to part it out.
Hope I've been helpful, Good Luck, Austin

Austin Charity,
The Jaques (Pronounced Jakes)Mighty Mite Tractor was made by The Jaques Power Saw Company in Denison Texas
right after WW2 untill around 1950. They were then for a while made under the name "Farmaster" and at some point later sold out to the Frazer Garden Tractor & Equipment Company. Parts are hard to come by, you just have to watch the net and hope you get lucky. I have one that's a model #10 with serial #2710. Depending on how much is needed to make his operable he may be better off to part it out.
Hope I've been helpful, Good Luck, Austin

robert wise I have a modle 10 Serial no 3080 Id like to sell for parts please contact me if you are intrested!
Austin Homer Hi Robert,
I'm interested in the mighty mite parts tractor you are selling. Please contact me at homelandga@netscape.net or call 912-288-3957.
Thanks AH

Homer How much are you asking for the parts tractor? Where is it located?
Homer

Marion Thompson The mighty mite has bin sold. History of Jaques Mighty Mite. First bilt in 1946 threw 1949. Jaques Frazer 1948 1 year only. Attawa garden tractor 1949 to 1951. Farm King 1951 with crasely engine. Crasely 1953 experamentals only no production. Marion

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: