Bamlett Mower T-M-1 Info...

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Bamlett Mower T-M-1 Info...

Barry1980 My neighbour and I are currently restoring a Bamlett T-M-1 Mower. I don't know how old it is, although I think it was late 40s early 50s. It's a self lifting mower with the cutter deck on the right hand side if you look at the trailer from behind. It's tractor pulled.

Basically I'm trying to find some information out about that sort of mower. We're not stuck exactly, but it would be interesting to see a picture of an original or restored one to see if we've got it all right (as it was little more than a pile of bits when we started).

Last night I spent over 6 hours scouring the internet for information about the machine but all I could find was information about the early 1800's horse drawn versions.

Can anyone point me in the right direction of a book? or a website? or a magazine? or has anyone taken a photo of one at a rally or knows the whereabouts of a photo of one?

I can take some photo's of the mower later if that helps anyone understand what I'm drivelling on about.

Regards,

Barry

Mike Callow Barry,
I have also recently purchased a tractor drawn Bamlett Finger Mower. It is a smaller than usual design (about 48" wheel track with a 6' bar. It is in original condition, including paint, and does appear to be complete. Possible Model number 9RDD?? based on axle casting number. I have had no success either with info from Internet. Bamletts are still in business producing modern agricultiural kit in the UK.
If I get any info, I will be happy to pass it on!
Good Luck, Mike

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: