Dynamark and another old lawn tractor

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Dynamark and another old lawn tractor

Andy My little brother got a tractor from a guy down the road. Its a 1971 8hp dynamark. does anyone know if this thing is worth anything or if its just an old lawn tractor. and his friend got a lawn tractor from the same guy but we dont no the year and i cant remember the brand. alls i remeber is it has a little bed on the back and it says "pickup" on it. what kind is it and how muc, if anything, is it worth. please help. thanx.
george Depending on condition
$100 - $300

martin licht I am restoring my dynamark, interested in selling any parts? I need the front grill and the seat.
keith hedlund There was a few years that Massey Ferguson built 7, 8, 10 and 12 horse tractors for AMF Dynamark. I believe they all were electric start and had headlights. They had a little sheet metal difference and color difference but all else was Massey.
Mambo Daddy does a Dynamark lawn tractor 12/39 have points and a condenser, tractor doesn't fire
Karann I have a Dynamark 12/39 with a newer engine I would sell you, Martin. Contact me to discuss price.
gerald summerfield
Re: Dynamark and another old lawn tractor

Have a dynamark 11/36 with deck ,runs but carb might need adjusted. IT has a small bed on back. Coolville,oh 45723 $150

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: