Cockshutt 30 or CO-OP E3???

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Cockshutt 30 or CO-OP E3???

jason I just picked up what I was told is a Cockshutt 30. The owner gave me an operators and parts manual for a Cockshutt and a parts manual for a CO-OP. I think that Cockshutt tractors were sold as CO-OPs in the U.S.A. Did they use a different serial number? Are there any other changes? The tractor is now painted green. There is orange paint under the green, but also on the distributor cap indicating a previous paint job. I have yet to determine if there is red under the orange, or to see any decal markings under the paints.

Toocold Go google- Cockshutt Shed
Gary Nachtman Congrats on your purchase. Yes Cockshutt made the Coop tractors. Also they made one for the Gambles catolog. Which is what I have. I have the same question you had. On serial numbers and if its worth anything. My brother did a coop for a guy and he say although they were made by the cockshutt company they had their own set of numbers given to them. Another guy says the interchange.

Any info would be greatly appriecated

Thanks
GAry

Adam I have a cockshutt 30, in mild condition, it is a 1948, I have 1 of those, also i have a 570 diesel narrow front end, i am unable to find out what they are worth, i would need the approximate value so i can get ready to sell them, although they do run, they do need some paint and body work. I am lookin for an average estimate not an exact price.
Jim Does anyone have any info on a powersteering unit for an E 3?

Bob I have a 1949 Co-op E3. The name on it is painted black but I have seen some that the name is painted white. What is the difference?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: