my new super md-ta

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

my new super md-ta

Brandon Mills I just got a new Super md-ta today with 4200hrs and would like to know if it is going to be a good pulling tractor for me, also how much it might be worth. The tin is in pretty good condition and the tires too. It is also a narrow front. Than you
Bernie Starzewski I had an MD and really loved it but I did not use it for pulling - just real farm work!
MDs in general pull really hard and have an incredible low RPM lugging ability but they do not torque up like gas tractors and my feeling is that while they may not stall out they will not give that initial jerk that is needed to get a load moving in competition pulls. Once the load is moving though, the MD will keep pulling harder than a gas.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: