1947 B F Avery V

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1947 B F Avery V

Roger I am restoring this tractor as near as possible to origonal The tractor has bin painted red but under the hood at the gas tank the paint is a burnt orange color. The serial # is 1v388.Was this tractor red or orange. Also the rims front and back are red. Any help ?
Gene Davis (GA.) The 1947 Avery's would have been red. The yellow ones would have been painted MM prarire gold after the takeover in the 1950 year. There were a few repainted and relabelee after the take over. and a few have been reported as labeled MM-Avery's. Do a websearch, and there is a B.fffF.Avery collectors website and think it is run by a fellow named Keith Ault maybe.
Gene Davis

Gene Davis (GA.) The 1947 Avery's would have been red. The yellow ones would have been painted MM prarire gold after the takeover in the 1950 year. There were a few repainted and relabeled after the take over. and a few have been reported as labeled MM-Avery's. Do a websearch, and there is a B.F.Avery collectors website and think it is run by a fellow named Keith Ault maybe.
Gene Davis

MARK LITTLE This is a 1948 B.F. AVERY MDL "V" TRACTOR.The color is tarter red light tractor enamel.The entire tractor is that color.The only thing that is black is the back of the lights.I have a 1939 AVERY "V" TRACTOR that i am trying to restore that belonged to my grandad and i have 6 pieces of equipment.This is the best part, he had the owners manual and I now have it.I hope some of this might help.You can check out this web site http;//mail.horizonview.net/~kault195/ for serial numbers and paint color.Email me if I did help.
Diane Smith What is this tractor worth? My father's is going up for sale.
Gary Smith I have a '41 and believe it is a Wards Twin Row only because it says it was distributed by Montgomery Ward on the ID tag. It has a lot of Blue paint left and the lady I bought it from says it was always blue but Im not so sure , I did find faint signs of red under the gas tank and gas tank support and in another place some orange, not much but enough to make me wonder. I also heard that there are blue toy models out there somewhere. So any help would be appreciated to unravel this mystery.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Antique Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: