SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

AC 7030 transmission/rear-end problems

Martin we have a 7030 and we have changed seals and filters in transmission and still taking oil from transmission and dumping in rear-end, can anyone help fix this problem.
ford1 seal between hydraulic pumps leaking. purchase service manual part no 79003417
Brandon Need help.Is this the same on a 7045? Where can I order that part from?
AJC3 Where can I purchase a transmission filter for my AC7030?
gary my 7030 allis chalmers won't move pto won't word or will the three point would like to find out why
gary
my 7030 allis chalmers wont move the pto will not work or the three point trying to find out why

steve gary. does the power steering work? if not it could be the torque limiter on the flywheel which will lose all hydraulic function. if the steering works then the problem is most likely in the hydraulic pump stack. there are three pumps bolted together the piston pump works the 3point and remotes and is the end pump. a different pump is for the clutches. hope this helps.
Gene what is causing the transmission temp light to come on in a 7030

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: