SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

How to pull an injection pump on model 5030

Bill Wooderson I have an old model 5030 that was in the barn and isn't running. I want to pull the injection pump off but am not sure how. I have a copy of the service manual but it does not give any details. Can anyone help?

thepumpguysc I'd be happy to help Bill...Just give me some pump #'s or a picture of the IP and I'll walk you right thru it..
I do a 100 pumps amonth, each one different. If I had to remember them by tractor OR engine model, I'd be nuttier than a fruit cake..
The name plate on the pump tells me everything I need to know.. Feel free to mail me direct..

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: