SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

H3 A/C Dozer Specs?

esb
H3 A/C Dozer Specs?

Looking for info on this tractor (minus the pipe equipment) Looking for horse power rating, weight etc... Can anyone help? Thanks

Ray
Re: H3 A/C Dozer Specs?

About 35 HP Gas - 2 engines 149 & 160 cu in also diesel 175 cu in. Bare wt at 5,900 lbs - blade is extra. Diesel more.

jim can any one give line on part h3a/c dozed
Eric B If you're still short some spec info I can look up an original sales brochure for the H3.
Duck Below is the link for the brochure. It makes for some very interesting reading and seeing some of the original options that were available on these machines. I've seen this dozer for sale on Craigslist and I wouldn't give $5,000 for it. I bought mine last year for $1,800 and my friend bought his recently for $700 and it just needed steering clutches. I'm not saying do or don't buy that one but I will say that the H3 is the best handling and easiest operating crawler that I've ever owned. It won't push much but it sure is a breeze to do final grading with.

PS: Parts are nearly impossible to find or very expensive.

http://www.smokypond.com/gallery/pictures/heavyeqpt/a-c_1962_h3/60-sc8/

Duck Below is the link for the brochure. It makes for some very interesting reading and seeing some of the original options that were available on these machines. I've seen this dozer for sale on Craigslist and I wouldn't give $5,000 for it. I bought mine last year for $1,800 and my friend bought his recently for $700 and it just needed steering clutches. I'm not saying do or don't buy that one but I will say that my H3 is the best handling and easiest operating crawler that I've ever owned. It won't push much but it sure is a breeze to do final grading with.

PS: Parts are nearly impossible to find or very expensive.

http://www.smokypond.com/gallery/pictures/heavyeqpt/a-c_1962_h3/60-sc8/

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: