SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

clutch or tranny problem

JEFF HOOD I have purchased an HD-6 allis chalmers and fuctioned fine when i got it. After a while and quite suddenly became difficult to shift into gear and before the day was over i had to hold the shifter forward to keep moving. Any advise would help. Thank you in advance for any and all help.
hector gemme Your HD6 cluch should need adjustement and for shifting in gear probleme you should have some worn in linkage and the break cluch work bad.
hector gemme Did you found your hd6 cluch probleme.
Wendy McKinney Does anyone know about the clutches and how it will have to be broken down to be repaired
Wendy McKinney Does anyone know about the clutches and how it will have to be broken down to be repaired This is an Allis 190.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: