SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

d 14

Joe Nightenhelser I have a D 14, I went out to start it today and was only running on 3 cyl. So I checked the gas first it was ok. Then on to the ignition, I pulled the cap off and the rotor looked fine. Then the points looked like they didnt have any gap. So I set to .020 and it fired right up and ran fine for about 15 min. then it was like someone turned the key off. It fired right back up, but it wouldnt take any load at all for about 15 min. Then I put it away. Any ideas??
Max(ia) Could have been water ( carb icing), just a thought.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: