ALLIS CHALMERS HD3

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

ALLIS CHALMERS HD3

Matthew Haylock Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew
jd Hi, noticed your post. I have an HD3 loader I am parting. I also have an HD3 dozer, from which I long ago removed the diesel and replaced it with a gas engine. I have only seen one other HD3 (loader), but do know of an HD3 forklift in California, and there was a loader and dozer which were eventually cut up in Pennsylvania. Seems they aren't too common here either. I haven't had much good luck with their Buda-designed D175 engine in winter operations. Right now there are a ton of parts from one listed on eBay. The H3 (gas) was more common.

Dan Lockwood : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew

rob hess yes they are pretty rare. not many left. you can still find a few at wrecking yards for parts but i have not seen a complete machine for sale for quite a few years.i have had one of these for about 10 yrs..
Don Estes : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew
i have ahd3 complete except water pump

stuart fitzhugh : I also live in england and i also have a hd3 dozer,mine has 380hrs,angle blade,180 back actor, also most collectors say they wasn't imported:::: go on www.ibdozing.com...posted 15/12/2005

Erik Whitver : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew

I just found one in Iowa complete, running with new engine, are these a pretty good little crawlers?

larry : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew

I am from Michigan and I have an HD3 Dozer. I just rebuilt the engine. The problem is now the berring went bad in the left side drive. So more work.

Juan
Re: ALLIS CHALMERS HD3

I have AN allis HD3 track loader, ran a while ago, right now i'm having trouble starting it due to fuel problem, need to work on right side brake clutch, won't brake, does anyone have any ideas what may cause this, i'm in riverside california.

BILL NEWTON : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew

stephen brain : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew

stephen brain I also have a HD3 tracked loading shovel over here in england(gloucestershire) they are rare,mine came with blown repower jcb motor and lots of work by owner before? I then changed to perkins 3.152 repower hardest part is starter? now starts plus loads power,now have to sort out top track rollers (weld up then grind back) a friend has a hd6 with with ford 6 (120 hp) and is to FAST but good fun?
dewayne looking for engine for hd 3 d 175 nc usa

James Where would be a good source to find parts for an Allis Chalmers H3 with a 1066 loader? I am located in Western Pennsylvania.
George Sirois I am the proud owner of a 1964 H3 w/ removable back hoe and 1066 loader. SWEET MACHINE! Brand new Berco undercarriage. I live in the Adirondacks of Northern New York. I use this little machine to play in my yard, we just built a new home in the woods, on a little pond. I also use it for snow removal. I am amazed how this thing starts in the winter. Little 4 cylinder gas engine with magneto ignition. I also have the original set of parts and service manuals. Good luck to all. I'll sell if the money is right. Email me for pix.
Ed Matthew;
I just found one with a 3-point hitch. Been outside for about 10 yrs. Looking for another engine, gas or diesel. Had one with diesel about 30 yrs. ago. Ran fairly well except lots of engine vibration.
Ed

Trevor Hello Matthew;
I have an HD3 in running order.
Saskatchewan Canada.
rear seal leaking but useable
trev

Loz Hi Matthew, I own a Hd3 all original with ripper bar, front loader and cab, block's cracked though, goes through 3 gallons of water an hour until we can fix it! Would be nice to know how many are actually left in the uk.

Joe M I just bought one in running condition. Even has the optional winch for the back! May sell the winch if anyone is interested.... mejoetaz@ptd.net

tony smolcic : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew

G`Day Matthew ,I have a hd3 ,I have only heard of another in Victoria ,Australia,but Australia is a big place ,mine had the engine replaced with a mitsubishi,it has a winch on the back

Darrell : Iam from England. Can any one tell me if Allis Chalmers Hd3's are rare in America?.I own an HD3,and most of the serious Allis Collectors we know think its the only one in Britain. And i have never seen another! Can you help?. Matthew

Darrell I have seen several HD3 crawler bucketloaders in Oregon. Iam looking for a D175 engine block

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: