SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

need help

wayne becks I have an Allis Chamlers 410 with a PTO, I installed a snow blower to the front and the PTO is making the blades turn backwards instead of forward. I desperately need some help on this to fix my situation.
Sincerely Wayne

joseph Hello, I own an Allis Chamber HD 22 Dozer. I can only get to make a turn when I first start the Dozer. After that I can only get it to go straight. Is there some type of adjustment or perhaps a filter other than the ones on the left side by the firewall
Thank You.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: