SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1934 Allis Chamler Tractor B Model

Charles Pharr
1934 Allis Chamler Tractor  B Model

Hello, I am trying to find the model # for this 1934 Allis Chamler Tractor. Also, This immaculate tractor will be for sale in the near future. I would appreciate any info!

Thanks, Charles

Jeff Z. Don't believe they used model numbers on the B. They have a serial number on top of the transmission.

http://www.oktractor.com/bdata.html

charles pharr
Re: 1934 Allis Chamler Tractor  B Model

Hey, Thanks for the info. Does this sound like the serial #. A-M-2787-13
Attached is a pic of the tractor too. I am trying to come up with a value.
Thanks for any and all help!
Charles

rich4 The B's were first built in 1938, I think that is what you have, the 1939 serial numbers start with 11800
GlenninPA The number you reference is the engine block casting number, which would make your tractor a 1941. The fact that it has foot brakes would lead one to believe it is a late 1941, not an earlier one.

Look in front of the shifter lever, there will be a small cast block there which likely will read "Tractor No. B5####", where # could be any number.

Good luck selling the tractor, possibly you would want to replace the gas tank, as that is a rather nasty dent.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: