SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

WD Lifting Arms Won't go Down

Dustin White I've got a 1950 WD that when I start the tractor the lifting arms go up but won't go back down. I have diassembled the Lock valve on the top of the pump so it is not stuck. I unhooked the cylinders from the arms and if I push one in the other goes out and vise versa. The only way I have been able to get the arms down is to bleed off the pressure. None of the ball valves on the top or back of the pump are stuck. Does anyone have any ideas?
davae mine is doing the same thing. guys on other forum say it has to be the hold valve you speak of. have you turned the adjustment screw on the back??? if you get lucky let me know. if not i think i'm gonna send mine to shadylake implement to be rebult for 75 or 80 dollars-dave

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: