SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

PTO pump

Tim I have a typical single stage PTO hydraulic pump for my Allis WC that runs my loader. I would like to adapt it to the belt pulley but there is no tag on the pump for max RPM (or any info for that matter) I know that the belt pulley is twice the RPM's as the PTO shaft so I wonder if thats too fast? I want to free up the PTO for a winch and or run a generator and since I dont use the belt pulley for anything it would be a good thing to do.

Thanks

Tim

steve douglas I have a B power unit that I need a PTO hyd pump for since I am now driving the pump off the front of the crank. Are you interesred in sellinf the PTO pump? Thanks

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: