SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

3-point hydraulic piston 1980 AC 5020 4 WD

Kent Adlong I have a 1980 Allis Chalmers 5020 in 4 Wheel Drive. The hydraulic system Lowering Adjusting bolt was broken some years ago. I just replaced the hydraulic pump after she gave up the ghost and died. Now I have the pressure but the 3-point does not work after about 10 minutes of running and there is a lot of screeching noise that starts to come from the piston area after it starts to fail. I vented the entire system and it runs very good until it starts to fail. I was told to change the setting on the flow control valve but it cannot be moved. I am looking for the lowering adjusting bolt because I feel the valve has some corrosion and is leaking by after it warms up.

Any suggestions are appreciated. I understand this is a similar tractor to the Mas-Ferg 210-4. The M-F part number 3280395M1. The part has been discontinued and I was wanting to make the unit work. It only has 880 hours on it and my aunt and I maintain our little farm with it.

Have a great day.

Kent

bob hyndman I to have a 5020 4wd. I have just broken my right front axle and require a new case, gears and bearings. Any idea where I might shop for parts new or used?

The Massey 1010 has many similar parts.And Simplicity 9523. my tel/fax #902 687-3400

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: