WD Allis Chamlers

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

WD Allis Chamlers

Jerry Ruble I have a front main oil seal leaking and was wanting to know if I need to pull the engine or can it be replaced with pulling the engine? Also the hydraulic arms will not come down when lowering the hydraulic lever. However when I release the pressure by taking a hydraulic line loose the arms will then lower. Is it possible that the pump has an internal valve not releasing? Thanks
marvin longfellow need wiring diagram for WD tractor with 6 volt
generator' starter and battery 1950 modle.

Tim S. I have replaced the front crankshaft seal a few weeks ago. I had the same problem, to remove the radiator and steering gear assembly. But I had looked at it a few days and found that I can do this with out removing anything. All you have to do is drain radiator and take out drain plug, so pulley can clear. Then take a punch and work it free. This was done on a 51' WD narrow front end.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: