1954 CA

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

1954 CA

Mark W does anyone have info on how to attach a loader on a 1954 CA? I'm pretty sure I have all of the necessary parts. I dont want to damage anything. Oh yeah I'm new to the old tractor stuff. Any help would be great. Confused rookie
steve If you have a ca-8 (made for a ca) it is pretty straight forward. Just attach the brack to the engine mount and fender rail. Install the two pivot pins and the hoses. Pretty easy. Be sure the hose doesnt get into the pulley and ruin it. If you are putting a new loader on a ca, you will have to do quite a bit of addaption and the time and $$ is probably not a good investment.
dan w. coutolenc I have a 53 CA with a great loader on it, and ue it every day to load manure from our horse boarding operation, and also adapt it for a front end buck rake to move brush from our almond orchard operation.

It is a factory made loader, but i dont think it is made by AC. 2 main verticle brackets on the rear axil, lift arms attach to them, and hydralic arms on the bottom of the brackets to the arms that do the lift work. 4 foot rams, but small diameter so as not to take too much oil from the transmission sump. Dont know what you have, but if you could send me some pics of what you have, perhaps i could talk you through the process.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: