allis 7000 hyd. problem

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

allis 7000 hyd. problem

Randy Green I've got a allis 7000 tractor. When I first start it up nothing will work. Steering, hyd. clutch. After awhile,[ seems longer all the time]. It will all start working again. It's now starting to work then quit while driving. Maybe even worse going up hill. To me it acts like its running out of fluid. Or is there a bleeder somewhere to the system. I thought for sure it was the filter, So I replaced it, with all new hyd oil. Help sure would be greatful. Randy
rick stroue Randy
I have the same problem.A mecanic is going to be working on it this wkend.I let you what he finds.

rick

Brandon Lasota I had the same problem with my 7045. But know it doesn't move or steer at all.
Brandon Westervelt My 7000 would actually collapse the short section of hydraulic hose between the pump and the hydraulic return line and starve the pump for fluid. I think the rubber had gotten soft and allowed this to happen. Once I replaced the hose with a new stiffer hose the problem you are describing went away. If you look up underneath the hydraulic pump while the tractor is running and watch this hose you can see it happen.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: