wd water in oil

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

wd water in oil

Kodiakyoshi A guy told me that wd's were prone to cracking between two of the four cylinders after I told him tha I had water in the oil. What I need to know is if the wd's had sleeved cylinders and if so would I be able to resleeve them and fix the problem of getting water in the oil?
clayton hazlett hi i just rebuilt my grandfathers wd the engine got water in it when I pulled the head off water poured out. So I had to rebuild the engine it was sleeved so hopfully the problem is in the seal on the sleeves.check the grooves that the sleeves seel against they could be pitted or slightley rounded off.This should be checked if it is at the machine shop.I took my engine to the machine shop so the berings could get changed since it was apart. My engine had the grvoes toched a little bit.Its worth it to measure and check the block out carfully for problems. This ensures the repair is done properly and will last.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: