allis chalmers big ten

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

allis chalmers big ten

jeremy h well my big ten tractor has been sitting for abouut 5 yrs. i put a new air cleaner on, new battery, head gasket, new spark plug that is gaped right, and ful line. but the tractor will not even try to start. it just turns over. not even a putt. it is getting fule to the cylender and the spark plug is wet with gas. i dont know ehy it is not fireing up. please help
thanks.

John C Check the compression. If an engine has low compression (below 40 psi) it will usually not start.
car; Check to see if the spark plug is firing too.
Bob Crouch I recently purchased a Big Ten Model 042620. It runs great but I need to purchase some parts. I was told that I would need to obtain more numers (possibly the serial number) in order to obtain the parts I need. I cannot find any other numbers on the tractor. Do you have any idea where i can look?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: