ALLIS-CHALMERS 720, SIMPLICITY 9020

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 and 2011, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

ALLIS-CHALMERS 720, SIMPLICITY 9020

Mikefox I'm looking for:

SIMPLICITY 9020 POWER MAX or ALLIS-CHALMERS 720 in any condition with or without attachments.

Thank you.

Regards,

Gary Hinkle

ghink3@cfl.rr.com

Bob Gregory We have a mid 1970 Simplicity 9020 with a front end loader, rear tiller and blade. The engine is missing the intake mainifold (it broke trying to remove an exhaust mainfold bolt). We have owned the tractor since 1984. It ran well up until 1998 when the manifold broke and has been garaged ever since.
We would be willing to sell it as is. We live in Denver, CO.

Thanks

Mike Fox Please call me: 321-952-7708
Dan Kusgen hi there.. do you still hav the 920 tractor with no motor, if so what would you take for it?? and if you hav something else like it..let me know..thanks.. Dan...
Leroy Murphy Add me to the list of those wanting a 9020.
I live in oregon. 3leroyis@comcast.net
Title the message, 9020 info.
Thanks

Dan Kusgen I'M IN CENTRAL MISSOURI.AT THE LAKE OF THE OZARKS..AND WOULD BE INTERESTED IN A 9020 OR A DIF.SIZE OR MODEL..CLOSE TO THAT..I'M IN REAL ESTATE SO I DO CK.MY EMAIL ALOT..THANKS.DAN
Phil Hammitt I have extra parts for the allis chalmers 720 tractors (engine parts) manifold. for sale I also have the snow blower for the 720 for sale. Anyone interested please e-mail me with your phone # and time to reach you. I used to havew the original blue print for building the loader for the 720 also. If you want to build the original I might be able to find them. I know they no longer exist because I tried to get a second set from the manufacturer but they told me they destroyed them. I did build one for myself and boy is it sweeeeet. Thanks phil
Ken T I have a simplicity 9020 for sale. It is in running condition and I use it around my house. I don't need this size tractor anymore. I have mower deck and a 5 foot back blade with it. Recently replaced carborator and fuel pump on tractor I live in New York state. If intrested please email me and I'll send pictures and additional information.
Brad Greetings;

Am looking for a 720,or9020 series AC/Simplicity.
I live in the SE.Missouri area.
Thank you,Brad

scott hello
you can add me to the list ken do you still have it how much or is this a old disscussion

Jeff I'd really like to get my hands on those blueprints if you can find them. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
Jaret I would be interested in getting a copy of those loader prints if this discussion isn't too old. Thanks!

Jaret

JRV_Construction@hotmail.com

Mark I have a 1973 AC 720 with 60" belly mower. Runs good, just needs a little work. Asking $4000. NE Oklahoma.
Allan I know this is an old message posting but do you still have the snowblower Phil ?
I am also looking for attachments Snowblower, plow, tiller
thanks Allan

Bill Cleveland I have a 9020 powermax with 60" mower deck. it has a bad motor but was running last fall when I put it away. Stored inside since I bought it from a friend.
Tom Krug Bill, you forgot to say where you are located...
jeff Any one know how or what kit to use to instaal power steering on allis720?
Tommy Padrevita Can you please send pictures and more info. thanks
Rick Martin I have a Allis 720 with snow blower and 60" mower deck in excellent shape for sale . The rear pto does not work. $4000.00
Byron Email me if you still have the snowblower..

LordByron444@aol.com

Thank you,

Byron

Stephen Fenner I am looking for an ARM Pivot, (for the Clutch Driveshaft) OE Part # 176222 for an Allis Chalmers 720 Garden Tractor.
Could you please reply with price and availability or advise me of a contact that may be able to help me find this part.
Any assistance would be appreciated
I look forward to your reply,
Thanking You,
Regards,
Stephen Fenner
Lift Support Technologies,
303-103-Street East
Saskatoon.
Cell 306-229-0179

bob do you still have blue print for building
the loader could seend me a copy of them.?

bob I'd really like to get my hands on those blueprints if you can find them. I would really appreciate it. Thank you.
bill anthony Does anyone have or know of implements for a 9020? I have 60 inch mower, interested in others. Thanks
jim Im looking for front blade for simplicity 9020 powermax 1973 year Im in Ohio
Dale E Emerick
Re: ALLIS-CHALMERS 720, SIMPLICITY 9020

Dated 3/28/11 For those interested I have a 1977 -9020 ser.In Great condition For sale $4000 You get 5' Snow Blade,5'Snow thrower, 60" 3 Blade,floating deck was rebuilt w/ bearings pullies, Large turf tires in back,Lg turf tire snow chains, New tires in front,2007 24horse Honda motor was converted from Onan motor in 2007,Lots of power,Still have enclosed cab,needs new canvas & Plastic Windows,Pic shows old cab not same cab. Don't miss this one. You know the old saying" They Don't Make them like this anymore"

Dale E Emerick This is not the pic of my tractor but it does look just like it wrong pic down load, Sorry But it is the same model of 9020 ser,
ward I have for a Simplicity 9020 : Snow Blower, Belly Mower, three point rear bucket, Full set of Farm tires and wheels for sale.
Looking for parts for electric Clutches Front and Rear.

Ward

gilbert still looking for an AC 720/Simplicity 9020.
I'm in Washington where these tractors made a slow appearance.

bob i have the front cluch and the aear cluch as well
mite do some trading what kind of shap is the mower
and the now blower in do you have pic of it i have some parts for the front cluch but have all the back
cluch and shaft for it to?

bill anthony Need help finding an electric clutch for the rear of a Simplicity 9020?
brad schmidt have a 720 allis chalmers with rough cut mower in mint condition ,442 hours, for sale 4500.00
brad schmidt have a 720 allis chalmers with rough cut mower in mint condition ,442 hours, for sale 4500.00
Barry Savage Looking for 60 in mower deck for 9020, located in Ohio.
Ken Haman I live in Washington state. Looking for a 60 inch belly mower and a front end loader for a 9020 powermax.
Dave I have a Simplicity 4041 in very good condition, with lots of stuff. Located in Michigan. I want to sell it all together.

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractor Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Email Notification: If you check this box, email will be sent to you whenever someone replies to your message. You must include your email address above to receive this notification.

Name:
Email: