Can anyone check their Zenith carb on a WD for me?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Can anyone check their Zenith carb on a WD for me?

DanF My #s are ground off for the model # on the nickel size stamp on my carb but I can clearly see a U3 on the outer perimeter and a 707 next to the pin holding the stamp on.

Anyone have anything similar? Whats the other #s on the stamp?

steve corum dan, ijust rebuild a zenith carb allfull. It came of a 39 wc but the wd had the same motor. the numbers are u3193
7078c hope this helps steve

DanF : dan, ijust rebuild a zenith carb allfull. It came of a 39 wc but the wd had the same motor. the numbers are u3193
: 7078c hope this helps steve

Thanks for the reply Steve.

Strange. I can clearly see the 7078C on my tag but can only read a U3 on the outer perimeter of the tag. Sounds real close if not the same.

Where did you get the kit Steve?

steve corum : dan, Does your carb have just one bolt holding it together and is the fuel inlet in the front, mine is. I did get the kit from walts tractors.com from mexico missouri. You will need the no. from the carb to order. steve corum

steve corum : dan, Does your carb have just one bolt holding it together and is the fuel inlet in the front, mine is. I did get the kit from walts tractors.com from mexico missouri. You will need the no. from the carb to order. steve corum

DanF Yes, its built like that. I did locate a gasket set and a needle/seat when I gave the #s 7078 but nothing for a 7078C. Yours was a complete kit?

: : dan, Does your carb have just one bolt holding it together and is the fuel inlet in the front, mine is. I did get the kit from walts tractors.com from mexico missouri. You will need the no. from the carb to order. steve corum

steve corum no I just needed the gasket kit, my float was in good shape, do you need float?: Yes, its built like that. I did locate a gasket set and a needle/seat when I gave the #s 7078 but nothing for a 7078C. Yours was a complete kit?

: : : dan, Does your carb have just one bolt holding it together and is the fuel inlet in the front, mine is. I did get the kit from walts tractors.com from mexico missouri. You will need the no. from the carb to order. steve corum

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: