Any WD or WD45 gurus out there?

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Any WD or WD45 gurus out there?

DanF Let me give you all the info I have:

-4 cyl gas w/the big 8" X 18 - 20" plate on right side.

-straight stickshift

-Engine # D295795PA

-tricycle front end

Model is *supposed* to be to the rear of the left brake access panel, right? Sitting in the seat and looking left and down that ~4 X 6 metal plate inward of the axle housing is this panel, right?

Still don't see anything.

steve corum dan To find the serial no. you are looking in the right area but you will have to get off the tractor and look just under the brake access plate. they are not easy to see. it will start out as wd???? on the number. I looked at one just last week had to do some scraping. remmber it is stamped in the rearend axel housing. Good luck steve corum

: Model is *supposed* to be to the rear of the left brake access panel, right? Sitting in the seat and looking left and down that ~4 X 6 metal plate inward of the axle housing is this panel, right?

: Still don't see anything.

TONY P I OWN A 1950 AC MODEL WD. TO FIND THE SERIAL # WALK UP TO THE REAR OF THE TRACTOR AND LOOK DOWN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF REAR END HOUSING NOT ON TOP BUT ON BACK JUST BELOW BRAKE ADJUSTING COVER AND BESIDE REAR END COVER ON LEFT TOP CORNER IT WILL BE STAMPED LIGHTLY, SOMETIMES HARD TO SEE. EVEN I HAD TO CLEAN AND SCRAPE PAINT AND RUST TO FIND IT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND IT, LATER TONY P.

:
: : Model is *supposed* to be to the rear of the left brake access panel, right? Sitting in the seat and looking left and down that ~4 X 6 metal plate inward of the axle housing is this panel, right?

: : Still don't see anything.

DanF Right were you described it. Now have to make sense out of the #s. Looks like WD33093 but others are saying its not supposed to be that high for a WD.

: I OWN A 1950 AC MODEL WD. TO FIND THE SERIAL # WALK UP TO THE REAR OF THE TRACTOR AND LOOK DOWN ON THE LEFT SIDE OF REAR END HOUSING NOT ON TOP BUT ON BACK JUST BELOW BRAKE ADJUSTING COVER AND BESIDE REAR END COVER ON LEFT TOP CORNER IT WILL BE STAMPED LIGHTLY, SOMETIMES HARD TO SEE. EVEN I HAD TO CLEAN AND SCRAPE PAINT AND RUST TO FIND IT. LET ME KNOW IF YOU FIND IT, LATER TONY P.

:
: :
: : : Model is *supposed* to be to the rear of the left brake access panel, right? Sitting in the seat and looking left and down that ~4 X 6 metal plate inward of the axle housing is this panel, right?

: : : Still don't see anything.

Steve Schainost It was built in 1949 (serial number range for 1949 was 9250 to 35444).

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: