SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Central IL AC Dealership Auction

Charlie Niehaus Jr.
Central IL AC Dealership Auction

My father (Wayne Niehaus Sr.) ran an active AC sales and service shop in Altamont IL from the mid 1970's until about 2010. (I think the dealership started in the late 40's or 50's?) He retired a few times but kept the shop open when he felt like it from 2010 until late 2012. His health started to go downhill and he is no longer able to run the shop.
To help defray the costs of his long term care we are having an AC dealership auction on July 20th, 2013 at 9AM. The shop is located at 109 N Main Street in Altamont IL.
A sale bill and pictures can be found at:
http://goo.gl/cmKdD
If you are looking for AC parts used and a fair amount still in the box come by the auction. Since dad was a Snap-On Tools salesman before opening the AC shop there is also a good collection of tools on sale as well.

A partial list of items for sale:
"C", "CA" with hand clutch, and 3 C's partials available for parts
A large assortment of new & mostly used parts for WD, B, C, CA, WD45, fenders, gas tanks, blocks, cranks, pistons, hoods and more.
Manuals - AC Master Index; AC service; AC owner’s for tractors, combines, manure spreaders, plows, tillage equip and much more. (Original AC and Olive manual racks)
AC advertising posters and rack displays
Much much more that I do not have room to mention. This IS a sale of a lifetime. If you need anything AC you can may be able to find it at this auction. Some of these parts have not seen the light of day for 40 years!) If you ave any questions please feel free to respond / reply and I will do my best to get the info for you.

Thanks guys.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):

Comments:

Name:
Email: