Allis Chalmers 720

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]

SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!
Search This Message Board:

Allis Chalmers 720

John Someone is selling this model tractor in my area. I looked in machinerylink.com to get a used value and HP data, etc but it was not on their site. Does anyone know if this is just a garden tractor? Is it a full size tractor? What years was the model made, what HP? any other specs would be appreciated. Thanks.
John : Someone is selling this model tractor in my area. I looked in machinerylink.com to get a used value and HP data, etc but it was not on their site. Does anyone know if this is just a garden tractor? Is it a full size tractor? What years was the model made, what HP? any other specs would be appreciated. Thanks.

Jhon : Someone is selling this model tractor in my area. I looked in machinerylink.com to get a used value and HP data, etc but it was not on their site. Does anyone know if this is just a garden tractor? Is it a full size tractor? What years was the model made, what HP? any other specs would be appreciated. Thanks.

I found the specs on a web-site and it is a garden tractor with 19.5 HP. Does anyone have an idea as to the base value of a used model in very good condition? Thanks

ali : : Someone is selling this model tractor in my area. I looked in machinerylink.com to get a used value and HP data, etc but it was not on their site. Does anyone know if this is just a garden tractor? Is it a full size tractor? What years was the model made, what HP? any other specs would be appreciated. Thanks.

: I found the specs on a web-site and it is a garden tractor with 19.5 HP. Does anyone have an idea as to the base value of a used model in very good condition? Thanks

Le The 720 is a large garden tractor and was made by Simplicity, visit www.simpletractors.com for more info
. I looked in machinerylink.com to get a used value and HP data, etc but it was not on their site. Does anyone know if this is just a garden tractor? Is it a full size tractor? What years was the model made, what HP? any other specs would be appreciated. Thanks.

nathan where do u live and if you decide to sell the 720 what is your asking price because i have been looking for a 720 for a while now.
mike schweitzer im looking for parts for a allis chalmers 720. please give me a call 1-608-462-4046 thank you.
Stephen Fenner
I am looking for an ARM Pivot, (for the Clutch Driveshaft) OE Part # 176222 for an Allis Chalmers 720 Garden Tractor.
Could you please reply with price and availability or advise me of a contact that may be able to help me find this part.
Any assistance would be appreciated
I look forward to your reply,
Thanking You,
Regards,
Stephen Fenner
Lift Support Technologies,
303-103-Street East
Saskatoon.
Cell 306-229-0179

[ Save This Page ] [ Follow Ups ] [ Post Followup ] [ Allis Chalmers Tractors Discussion Forum ] [ FAQ ]
Post a Followup

Name:
E-Mail:

Subject:

Comments:

Name:
Email: