SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
SEARCH MANUALS
FIND PARTS
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

2-105 white-install 354.4 engine

bill Phair 2-105 white fwa
Have a new 354.4 engine. intend to put into
2-105. The 2-110 had wider tub. Should
I obtain a larger tub to save modifying motor
the 354.4 was used in the 2-110
any help would be appreciated.
thanks

Clay I am in the process of doing the same swap. I used the original tub and had to grind away some of the frame and swap the oil pans. I also had to modify the old pan to accept the drain fitting from the oil cooler manifold. I also had to modify the fan shroud and make new coolant hoses and fuel lines. I would recommend finding a 2-110 tub and save yourself from all the headaches I have experienced.
barry spaulding cant remove power shaft that runs from flywheel to power take off. tried everything can only get it out about 7 inches.
phair thanks for your comments Clay
could you send me an e-mail
with your phone number
my number is
519-683-6364
I am looking for a 2-110 tub at this time
Bill

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:
Name:  
E-Mail:  
Subject: