SSB Farm Tractor Parts, Manuals & Antique TractorsAftermarket Farm & Old Antique Tractor PartsTractor Service, Repair & Owners Operators Manual ShopTractor ImplementsTractor SeatsTractor Front End LoadersPedal Toy Tractors Farm Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsAntique Tractors For Sale ClassifiedsTractors Forum - Help & AdviceTractor, Gardening, Mowers & Outdoor Equipment BooksTractor ProductsContact Us
How much is your farm tractor worth? Find resale prices for tractors built from 1939 through today, with complete specifications and serial numbers. Save 15% on our Official Tractor Blue Book sale!

Search This Message Board:

Massey 135 HI/LO Gear Shift Problem

Chip I have MF135 that for some reason the other day while shredding the pasture, I shifted the hi/lo shifter to low, however when I tried to shift it back to high,it will not go. I can get the shifter into Low and Neutral but will not move any further to get into High. I have never had this problem before. Any ideas would be appreciated. This tractor has 3 frw/1 rev gearing. I do not have a problem getting into the fwrd and rev gears.
Zoomtop Just had an operation , my take on it , as something similar happened to me yesterday. Only it was main box shift . I was slashing too & went through a dip & stalled . Got PTO into neutral , but could not get main out , I got off held clutch in with hand & after 3 Solid attempts , got it out , belting it with heel of hand . I also have to Lower cutter deck FULLY , then neutralise PTO . I have a rubber mallet/hammer handy , if that way does not work . All the best with it.

Post a Followup

Enter Code Shown Above As it Appears:

Upload Picture (Optional - Choose File):